Wire lenght transducer with CANOPEN inteface. Precision CANOPEN Output available from 0 to 1800 mm, 0-2300 mm, 0-3300 mm measurement. Designed for Outdoor/Wet environments. Model STS 3CB is a rugged, low cost, plastic high performance cable extension tranducer built for wet environments and outdoor applications. Originally designed for off-road construction equipment. The plastic body design is ideal for high volum OEM applications where quality and cost is a major consideration. The output is voltage from a potentiometric voltage divider circuit. The SDS 3CB is available in three different measurement range from 0-1800 mm , 0-2300 mm , 0-3300 mm stroke ranges. The SDS 3A is constructed of a special plastic enclosure designed to withstand impact from harsh environments and rugged conditions. Each sensor ships whit a handy mounting bracket to make just about any installation is very simple.
- Sensor plastic-hybrid precision potentiometer
- Interface CANOPEN
- Input Voltage 12...30 VDC
- Profile conformity CiA 406
- Resolution 0.1mm
- Repeatability +/- 0.1% FS.
- Code Sequence programmable.
- Interference immunity DIN EN 6100-6-2
- Emitted interference DIN EN 6100-6-3
- Measuring Cable 0.039 inch dia nylon coated stainless
- Maximum Acceleration 10G (retraction)
- Maximum Velocity 80 inch (2 meters) per second
- Electrical Connection M12 Connector
- Measuring Cable Tension 23 oz. (6.4 N) +/- 30%
- Cycle Life 250.000 (potentiometer)
- Weight 2,5 lbs.(1,3kg)
- Connection M12 5 Pin